It is our duty to do our part for the community in effort to reduce the risk of transmission of disease. Healthcare and products are still required for your pets and we have modified how we are offering care for your animal(s). We all have to stay healthy to keep our services active.
Please review the following:
• We suggest rebooking non-urgent cases to a later date
• We are not allowing human clients into the clinic at this time
• Please have a mobile phone, so when you arrive you can call to inform us and arrange the exchange of you pet or the products you may require
• We will gladly care for your animal, but will take them into the clinic separate from you and call you to discuss examination and needs.
• All surgical procedures stay at the practice for the day already, so a drop-off and pick-up
works very well for this service to continue
• All prescriptions and food can be set-out or brought out to your vehicle.
• We have home delivery for food via MyVetStore.ca and this is a great opportunity to utilize our on-line retail services. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get you set-up.
We appreciate your business and combined effort to limit this problem. Thank you from the Mount Brydges Animal Clinic